Overseas Study Scholarships & Aid

Request a study abroad stipend

All Honors Scholars receiving the Bepko, Plater, Presidential, and Chancellor's scholarships receive a study abroad stipend as part of their award packages. 

To submit a request to use your Honors College study abroad stipend for a credit bearing, IUPUI approved program, complete and submit the Study Abroad Stipend Form at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the enrollment term. 

For more information about the study abroad stipend, contact Sarah Glener.

Access the form