IUPUI Competitive Honors College Scholarships
IUPUI Chancellor's ScholarshipIncoming freshmen who apply to IUPUI with all required materials by November 15 and meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the IUPUI Chancellor's Scholarship and direct admission to the IUPUI Honors College:
- A cumulative high school GPA of 3.75 (weighted)
- A minimum ACT composite score of 28 or SAT score of 1250 or higher (SAT critical reading and math scores combined)
- Complete the Online Honors Application and required essay by November 15
IUPUI Honors College Named Scholarships: Bepko Scholars and Fellows Program, Herbert Presidential Scholars Program, and Plater International Scholars Program
Highly competitive scholarship programs are available to those incoming freshmen who meet rigorous academic standards. These awards are targeted to students who have demonstrated extensive civic engagement, leadership experience or interest in global citizenship, in addition to academic excellence. Applicants for IUPUI Honors College Named Scholarships must:
- Meet the Chancellor’s Scholarship criteria.
- Complete the Online Honors Application, the required essay(s), scholarship résumé and two letters of recommendation by November 15.
Questions about our competitive scholarships? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-274-2660